Would you want to start your day with a yummy thick and creamy cup of fresh hot coffee/ Cappuccino without having to buy it from the coffee shop down the corner?
You can now make the perfect cup of coffee in your own kitchen and enhance the flavors by frothing the milk for better taste by using the Vonshef premium stainless steel dual function electric milk frother. Easily available in the market, this frother by Vonshef is a high-quality machine and can be bought at reasonable prices.
If you are looking for a frother for enhancing the flavors of your favorite milk beverages, this review will give you all important insights about the Vonshef milk frother after which you can decide if this milk frother is the right machine to suit your needs.
Table of Contents
Features of VonShef Premium Dual Function Electric Milk Frother
The design of VonShef milk frother is stylish and modern. The device is made of stainless steel. Due to the innovative and modern design, the device will look really good sitting on your kitchen counter. The frother keeps the milk hot and warm and has a base of the swivel.
The frother can be used for both heating and frothing purposes. Frothing capacity of the frother is 4 oz while the heating capacity of the milk frother is 8.5 oz.
- Functions and Operations
It has the option of switching off automatically after use. It also has a light that indicates the user to let them know when milk has been completely heated or frothed. A very important feature of the frother is that it is cordless and makes the use of machine very easy. The handle of the milk frother and the lid are both heat resistant. The VonShef milk frother has silicone feet which don’t slip and therefore ensure safer operations.
It has two accessories attached. The wire accessory is used for frothing whereas another plastic accessory is used for heating the milk.
- It is very easy to use. With easy and simple operations, everyone can use the machine to froth their milk without any prior expertize.
- The compact design of the milk frother makes it a nice addition to your kitchen.
- Quiet to use and doesn’t make much noise, unlike some other frothers that can be a nuisance to use.
- Gives good value for money.
- Gives good value for money.
- It isn’t as simple to clean as other frothers. It requires the silicon ring to be removed and washed along with other machine parts, but it’s too tight and a hassle to remove it every time. Due to that it’s sometimes left behind and can’t always be washed and ends up in the machine smelling bad. The bad smell also eventually causes the coffee to taste sour.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- Is there a button to froth and not heat up the milk?
Answer: It has two parts, a wire equipment for frothing a plastic material for heating. So I can make use of it to froth. It is heating it to 150 degrees. If you press the button down much longer, then just one light comes on and it only froths, will not heat.
- Does this use almond or soy milk?
Answer: If it froths, it’ll work. I take non-fat milk, and it’s really great. Soy milk will froth so that it will continue to work with those as well.
- Is this dishwasher safe?
Answer: We’ve always wiped it away and dried out it after every use. If you don’t move the dishwasher on proper way the milk, it will be difficult to clean the milk clearly.
- Is it heating water?
Answer: We think about it might, as it heats milk, but it might be a tiny amount. If you’d like an electric water boiler, there are machines offered by Amazon which simply boils the water.
- How will I choose between cold and hot options? It seems there is just one button?
Answer: Once you quickly press for hot and light becomes red; You have pressed the button for a few seconds and the light color changes in blue, then it’s cold.
The Vonshef premium dual function electric milk frother and warmer wouldn’t only help you to create the perfectly delicious cup of coffee for yourself to start your day fresh and nice, but it would also make everyone around you happy as they get to have the deliciously frothy cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate made with the VonShef milk frother and warm